You Might Think We’re Sharks formed, more or less, in 2010 when Mike set a newly Craiglisted drum kit up in his apartment directly under where Daniel and Josh played their acoustic tunes.
Since then we’ve gained and lost quite a few people. It’s starting to look like Spinal Tap in here.
- Daniel – Singing, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica, Songs & Lyrics, salt & pepper.
- Mike – Beats, Guitar, Uke, Piano and Organ, Synths, some Singing & Lyrics, 808 kick.
- Julian – Guitar, Bass, Harmony Singing, space vapors.
- Jeremy – Bass, Guitar, Singing, and Bruce Campbell.
- Sean – Drums, Beats, Keys, Red Sox
Lineup on the albums
- Daniel – Singing, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica, some fresh Beats
- Mike – Guitar, Beats and Programming, Synth, Bass, occasional Singing
- Deb – Singing, Piano, Organ, Rhodes
Other former members, we love ’em
- Sean G – Drums
- Isaac – Bass
- Mike – Drums
- Joshua – Guitar, Vocals, Violin